Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Lord God has opened my Ear

Any word that comes out from the tongue that is given by the Lord must always be words of encouragement and not discouragement.

Scriptures:
The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to sustain with a word him that is weary. -- Isaiah 50:4
God wakens your ear each morning so that you may learn from Him. He opens your ear to listen to Him and not to yourself so that you can move forward.

Scriptures:
Morning by morning he wakens, he wakens my ear to hear as those who are taught. The Lord GOD has opened my ear, and I was not rebellious, I turned not backward. -- Isaiah 50:4-5
People can stab you at the back or slap you right in the face in order to hurt and humiliate you in front of others. In dealing with such hurts and shame, claim for God's help and allow Him to win your battles. In the midst of every storm, be still and know that He is God.


Scriptures:
I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to those who pulled out the beard; I hid not my face from shame and spitting. -- -- Isaiah 50:6
For the Lord GOD helps me; therefore I have not been confounded; therefore I have set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame. -- Isaiah 50:7

Published: April 17, 2011 - 6:20 AM

Body Abides in Confidence

In the shelter of Your wings, we find our peace,  A refuge from the storm, where fears cease.  You are the source of every good and perfect ...